Nutritional Therapy for Optimal Health and Wellbeing
- What is Nutritional Therapy?
- Who can benefit from Nutritional Therapy?
- What to expect from Nutrition Consultation?
The human body is beautifully constructed and termed as the most perfect machine. It has different body systems that work in constant synchrony to maintain optimal balance in the human body. However, if this balance is disrupted, often by unhealthy food choices, drugs or external factors, the body will need additional support to get back to its optimal balance. This is where Nutritional Therapy comes into place.
Nutritional Therapy uses foods, a variety of Diets, laboratory tests, supplements, superfoods, dietary education and support people reach their health goals and improve their quality of life.
Nutritional Therapy and Functional Medicine approach come in to find the root cause of the symptoms we might be experiencing, help us identify our body requirements and unique responses by giving the right nutrients to bring back the balance.
In essence, using the power of Nutritional therapy can help you live your best life.
Nutritional Therapy can help in many conditions such as:
- Hormonal imbalance
- Weight gain
- Low Energy
- Tailored Nutritional protocol
- Medical/Functional Test Suggestion
- Identifying possible nutrient insufficiencies
- Identifying possible triggers of the symptoms
- Supplement regime
- Lifestyle recommendations
- Nutritional education of healthy eating lifestyle